Bike helmets help prevent injuries. You can get a FREE bike helmet for each Network Health Extend™ member in your household. We have helmets available for toddlers, kids, and adults.
Get the right size
To measure for helmet size, wrap a tape measure around the head about one inch above the eyebrows.
- Toddler = 19 5/8 − 21 1/4 inches
- Small = 20 1/2 − 22 inches
- Medium = 21 1/4 − 22 7/8 inches
- Large = 22 3/4 − 24 1/2 inches
How to get your FREE bike helmet
Print an EXTRAS Form (PDF), or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
If you print the form, complete and mail to:
Attn: Customer Service
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
- Each member (ages 2 and up) can get one helmet every 12 months.
- You must be a Network Health Extend member when you order and when we process your order.
- You should get your helmet in 4 − 6 weeks.
- You cannot return or exchange your helmet.
Remember, no adult or child should ride a bike without wearing a helmet.