Stay fit with our gym or fitness-related activity reimbursements.
Get up to $50 back for your gym fees and other fitness activities
After you’ve been a gym member for three months or completed an eligible fitness activity, we’ll give you up to $50 back once each year. The benefit is available to Network Health Extend members as a yearly reimbursement.
Eligible fitness activities include, but are not limited to:
- Gym and health club memberships including YMCAs and JCCs
- Yoga, Pilates, and fitness classes
- Salsa and other types of dancing classes
- Sports leagues like soccer and basketball
- Martial-arts classes
How to get up to $50 back on your gym fees or other fitness activities
- With your primary care provider's (PCP) approval, start a fitness activity.
- Make a copy of your gym membership or fitness activity receipts to keep for yourself.
- Print the Reimbursement Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985.
- Fill out the reimbursement form (be sure to make a copy for your records).
- Mail the completed form and the original receipts to:
Attn: Customer Service
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
- You must be a Network Health Extend member when you start your fitness activity and when we process your reimbursement.
- You should get your reimbursement in 4 – 6 weeks.
- Network Health Extend members can get one reimbursement of up to $50 every 12 months.
You should discuss any diet or exercise program with your PCP before you begin.