$55 health rewards card for getting your yearly checkup
Earn money for getting a yearly checkup with your doctor!
Network Health Extend members ages 19 and over can now earn a $55 health rewards card for getting a yearly checkup with their doctor. As part of good preventive health, you should see your doctor on a yearly basis. Now, that visit can earn you $55 toward health-related purchases at participating pharmacies, grocery stores, discount stores, and even the doctor’s office for co-payments. You can use the health rewards card for health-related items like contact lens solution, prescriptions, bandages, and/or first-aid supplies.
How to get the health rewards card
- Schedule a yearly checkup with your doctor.
- Print a Reward Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985.
- Bring the reward form to your yearly checkup and have your doctor sign and date the form to show that the visit took place.
- Make a copy of the reward form for your records.
- Mail the completed form to:
Attn: Customer Service
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
- You must be a Network Health member (age 19 or over) when you see your PCP and when we process your order.
- You should get your health rewards card in 4 – 6 weeks.
- Network Health Extend members can get one health rewards card every 12 months.
- The card is valid for three months from the date we send it to you.