Members who don't have to pay co-payments
You don’t need to pay a co-payment for your prescription drugs if you:
- Are pregnant, or during the 60 calendar days after the month your pregnancy ended
- Are a patient in a nursing facility; chronic-disease, acute, or rehabilitation hospital; or intermediate care facility for the developmentally delayed
- Are receiving hospice care
- Are obtaining family-planning supplies
- Have already met the co-payment cap for the current benefit year (January 1 – December 31), unless your Plan Type changes
Be sure to tell your pharmacist if you are excluded from paying co-payments when you drop off your prescriptions — especially if you are pregnant.