Once you’re enrolled in Network Health Extend, you’ll get a member ID card. This card has important information for you and your providers.
- Always show your ID card when you go to a health care provider or pharmacy.
- If your ID card is ever damaged, lost, or stolen, call us at 888-257-1985 right away. We will send you a new card.
You can also request a new ID card through Network Health Member Connect, our online self-service tool. With Network Health Member Connect, you can manage your health care 24/7, and:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your doctor needs to get prior authorization (permission) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or an authorization