Children have special health needs. Taking care of your child's health is a big job. We’re happy to help.
Be wise: Immunize…and get a prize!
Make sure you stay current on your child’s shots (immunizations) because shots can help keep kids healthy. Shots protect your child from harmful diseases like measles, chickenpox, and hepatitis A and B. There is a schedule for childhood shots, which you should follow with your pediatrician’s guidance. For example, the shot for chickenpox is due when your child is 15 to 18 months old. Childhood shots are perfectly safe. We will even help take the sting out of your baby’s shots by giving you your choice of a FREE $25 CVS or Walgreens gift card when your child gets all necessary shots by his or her second birthday.
Questions to ask your child's primary care provider (PCP) during a visit
- Does my child need a shot?
- When is the next shot due?
- When should I bring my child back to see you?
- When I get my child home after getting shots, what should I watch for or call you about?
- Can my child still get a shot when he or she is sick?
How to get your FREE $25 gift card
- Print a Reward Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’re happy to help.
- Fill out the information and have your child’s PCP sign the form.
- Keep a copy of the form for your records.
- Mail the completed form to:
Attn: Customer Service
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
- Your child must be a Network Health Extend™ member when each visit takes place and when we process your order.
- You should get your gift card in 4 – 6 weeks.
- Network Health Extend members can get one $25 gift card during membership.
Other Network Health Extend EXTRAS include