What you need to check claim status
To expedite the process, please have:
- Your Tufts Health Plan – Network Health patient’s name and ID number
- Claim number (if applicable)
- Date of service
- Amount billed
- Authorization number (if applicable)
- Your patient account number
- Your Tufts Health Plan – Network Health billing ID number and/or name and/or tax ID number
- Your NPI
Check claim status using Network Health Connect
You can check the status of a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by using Network Health Connect.
Check claim status with NEHEN or NEHENnet
You can also check the status of a claim with NEHEN or NEHENnet.
To add this capability, contact NEHEN:
If you’re a member, contact the NEHEN support team at NEHEN_Support@csc.com or 781-290-1490
If you’re not a member and want to join NEHEN or NEHENnet, contact the NEHEN sales team at email@example.com or 781-290-1290
Check claim status by phone
You can also call us at 888-257-1985, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., to check a claim’s status. So we can respond quickly to all our providers, we’re happy to check the claim status for up to three of your Tufts Health Plan – Network Health patients per call.